Jacksonville Offshore Sport Fishing Club
Be a Contributor to our valuable
fishing resource in the First Coast area.
Your membership in the Jacksonville Offshore Sport Fishing Club will return many benefits:
- You will be able to help maintain and enhance the most prolific artificial reef program in the U.S.
- You will participate in a sporting association dedicated to the preservation and enhancement of our fishing resource.
- You will benefit from programs and seminars that bring fishing knowledge from area experts, revealing secrets they share only with JOSFC members.
- You will be able to participate in a challenging and rewarding slate of tournaments which are free for club members.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in the many special and charitable events that enhance our enjoyment of our favorite pastime.
- You will benefit from the security of having fellow members to call on in case of an emergency.
- You will get discounts from area merchants who are Corporate Sponsors and membership rights in the Jax Navy Federal Credit Union.
- You will benefit from intimate knowledge of our fishery. Our members share information on trends, species availability and conditions that relate directly to fishing success.
Seminars, Tournaments and Special Events are scheduled throughout the year.
Visit the Jacksonville Offshore Sport Fishing Club’s next meeting as our guest! You’ll find a great, historic sporting association that is dedicated to the enhancement in the country!
Meeting Calendar — 1st & 3rd Thursday of each month at 7:00 pm
New Member Pricing
New members have a One Time $25. Application fee added to the price below. Example Individual Member is $40 / Year, New Individual Member $65 / First Year.
New Individual Member $65 / First Year
New Lifetime Individual Member $275
New Family Membership $75 / First Year Husband, Wife, and all children 16 and under.
New Lifetime Family Membership $325
New Paid Junior Member $15 / First Year $10 / Year until age 18